- Nature of Information Provided in Site. CDG provides this site as an informational service to our patients and members of the community to inform and educate them about dental treatments, procedures and surgery provided by CDG. Medical or dental advice is not provided, nor is it intended to be provided, herein. This is not a substitute for medical or dental advice provided by your physician or dentist. Users agree not to use or rely in this site for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition whatsoever. Users specifically agree to waive any and all claims for, and to indemnify and hold CDG harmless from each and every damage that results from users use of this site. This site contains images of actual patients. These images demonstrate results that may be achieved with dental treatments, procedures and surgery. Results vary with each person. The images contained in this site are intended to provide a visual sampling of CDG’s work. Some images may offend some people and should not be viewed by minors. Do not use this site if you are offended by the images contained herein. CDG makes no representations regarding the accuracy of the information herein contained. Users acknowledge that information related to the field of cosmetic and reconstructive dental treatments, procedures and surgery is constantly changing and that his site may not be up-to-date at any given point in time. Users agree to hold harmless and indemnify CDG from any and all liability for injuries or damages that arise as a result of users of this site.
- CDG is Not Responsible for Sites Linked to this Site. This site is linked to other web sites (“linked sites”). CDG is not responsible for any information discovered or used, or for any injury or damage arising out users use of linked sites. CDG does not specifically endorse or promote any of the information, services, or products found on linked sites. Users agree that CDG has no control over information contained in linked sites and specifically acknowledges and stipulates that CDG is not able to foresee any potential injury or damage that may arise as a result of using or viewing linked sites. Users agree that CDG is not responsible for, and is not a party to, any contract or arrangement made between users and linked sites or promoters of linked sites.
- General Hold Harmless and Indemnification Provision. Users agree to hold CDG harmless, and agree to indemnify CDG from any and all liability for injuries or damages that arise as a result of using this site. Users specifically release CDG from any and all claims for damages arising as result of using this site. These provisions shall survive in the event that users attempt to provide notice to CDG that this site may or will cause damage. Users agree that they will not provide CDG with any such notice, and that any such attempts to do so will not be acknowledged or accepted.
- CDG Specifically Disclaims any and All Warranties. Users use this site at user’s sole risk and agree to acknowledge that the information provided herein is provided on an “AS IS” basis. CDG makes no warranty whatsoever regarding this site, the accuracy of the information contained herein or on any other matter related to the site. CDG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS or IMPLIED. CDG FURTHER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABITLITY OR FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE. CDG makes no warranty regarding the accessibility, reliability or security of this site.
- Property Rights of CDG. All content and any other item contained herein shall remain the property of CDG. Users agree not to copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, or display information contained in this site. Users agree that each shall not use the information provided in this site for any commercial gain or purpose whatsoever.
- Venue and Jurisdiction. This Agreement is entered into in Montclair, CA. You agree that California State law (regardless of conflicts of laws principles) shall govern this Agreement, and that any dispute arising out of or pertaining to this Agreement shall be subject to the federal and state courts in Montclair, CA. You consent to the jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts in Montclair, CA. You agree that venue for any and all disputes arising out of or pertaining to this agreement, or relating to CDG shall be in the appropriate State or Federal Court in Montclair, CA.
- Attorneys’ Fees. In the event either CDG or user employs an attorney to enforce or defend any claim arising out of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the losing party, and the losing party shall pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the prevailing party, whether in negotiation, pre- trial, trial, or on appeal.
Last updated May 22, 2018.
You can also call our office at (909) 624-9087 or send postal mail to:
Cunning Dental Group
9595 Central Ave.
Montclair, CA 91763
Data Collection by using this website
Analytics cookies and Tracking pixels
We use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Facebook tracking pixel to track user activity and engagement to the website. This data does not allow us to identify data pertaining to individual users. This data may be shared with our partnered marketing companies to evaluate performance of the website and various promotions. We do not share this data for marketing products or services that are not offered by our office.
When you fill out a Contact form, Schedule an Appointment form, or Insurance Verification form, you are submitting your data to communicate with us. This data is sent to our office staff email and saved in a database as a backup. Along with the data that you provide in the form fields, we also record your IP address, webpage address the form is located, and the time and date the form was submitted.
By submitting the form, you are consenting to send your data to us by email and have that data recorded in our databases for the purpose of communicating with you in the future.
If you provide your mailing address, we may send you postal mail relating to requested procedures.
We do not share any of this data to any third parties.
If you wish to have your data removed from our databases, please contact our office.
You may sign up to our newsletter by clicking on the Newsletter Signup button and submitting the form located on the bottom of every webpage on this site. We use MailChimp to handle all aspects of sending newsletters, including membership signup and unsubscribe. Data collected by the MailChimp forms are only used for the purpose of sending newsletters and promotions by our office. Data collected by the MailChimp forms are not shared with any third parties.
You must click on the checkbox indicated as “Email” under Marketing Permissions to give us consent to receive our newsletters.
If you wish to change your settings, use the “update subscription preferences” link in any newsletter to access the form.
If you wish to unsubscribe from all emails from our office, you can click here to unsubscribe
You may request to have your chat history removed by contacting our office.
We use Eventbrite to manage event promotion and registration. Data collected by Eventbrite is used by our office to communicate with attendees only. Data collected by Eventbrite is not shared with any third party.
You may request to have your data removed from the event history by contacting our office.
Clue Dental Videos
If you do not wish to be tracked by Facebook, do not click on any buttons inside a Facebook embed.
If you do not wish to be tracked by Instagram, do not click on any buttons inside an Instagram embed.
Links to Other Sites